1. Are Brick'Em Young bricks compatible with other brands? Answer: YES! Our bricks are interchangeable with other brands!
2. What is the recommended age?
Ages 8+ for the Elder Missionaries, Sister Missionaries and Bride & Groom figurines.
Ages 9+ for the Nativity, Book of Mormon Set & Small Salt Lake Temple.
Ages 12+ for the larger temple sets.
The sets are all relatively the same size and meant to compliment each other. Naturally some sets are larger than others, please refer to details on the product page of each item for exact measurements.
When we created the larger sets, a nine year old was able to construct them independently without adult supervision. There are some children who may experience difficulties with the larger sets. We recommend making it a family event, parental involvement is highly recommended!
3. How long does it take to build these sets?
Around 10 minutes for the figurines.
About 1 hour for the Nativity, Book of Mormon Set and Small Salt Lake Temple.
Roughly 3-6 hours for the larger temple sets.
4. How large are these sets?
5. How long will it take to get my order?
Your order will be processed within 24 hours Mon-Fri (excluding holidays). For those living in the continental US, it typically takes 3-4 days. Once the order is shipped we will send you a tracking number!
6. I am missing or lost some pieces, what should I do?
Send us an email to email@example.com and we will get you the pieces you need!
7. I live in Canada, how can I purchase a set?
Our products are also sold at www.ldsbookscanada.com.
8. I live in Europe, how can I purchase a set?
Our products are also sold at www.ldsbookuk.com.
9. I live in Australia, how can I purchase a set?
Our products are sold at www.homecentredlearning.com.
10. Any other questions not addressed in these FAQs?
We would love to hear from you. Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.